Saturday, January 01, 2011

What to expect from this blog

So a few days ago I said their were some changes to the blog. The most obvious of course is the background and overall scheme. But if you look a little deeper you can see the blog has been repurposed to to just my running/fitness/triathlon aspirations. Gone are the techy, political, and photography content.


So what can you expect from a blog, as I said a few days ago, "with a purpose"? Well, diet and exercise are a big part of what makes my running and triathlon goals possible. So you'll see content about that. I have been doing a ton of reading lately. So expect to see reviews of what I've been reading. I certainly hope you bring what you've been reading to my attention in the comments. Racing and competition is what makes all the hard work worthwhile, so expect to see race reports. I intend to talk about how well (or not) a race is organized, how good the post race refreshments were, what the course was like, and of course how I felt I did. Lastly, you can expect a fair bit of smack between me and my arch-rival biggtree.


I certainly hope you hang around. 2011 is going to be one heck of a ride.