Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oratory

Up here in the great white north the winters are long, hard, and cold. That's why rivalries abound around here. They heat things up. You got the Vikings and Packers, the Gophers and Badgers, to a lesser extent the Twins and Brewers, and then of course there's 'Sages and Biggtree.

But after reading Biggtree's last post I'm left asking myself, "Self? Do I need a new rival?". You see his last post left me wondering, why the hell does he have to cross a river and wander through the woods just to get to his refrigerator? I've seen his skills in the woods. Davy Crocket he is not, so I'm sure it takes him quite some time to find it on each trip out. For a guy who thinks a cold beer is a "recovery drink" you'd think he'd have that a little closer to home. That's really gotta be pissing him off. But if that wasn't enough, he goes on this oratory about the Queen and some Facebook secret service mumbo jumbo that I only half understood. I'm beginning to wonder "Man, did he move his thinking chair outside too?". I mean that cold seat in such close proximity to his brain would explain sooooo much.

Hey Biggtree, it's a measly little 5k... Not the invasion of Iraq. Come in from the cold, it's ok. It's ok.

Location:Manor Woods Pl NW,Rochester,United States